At Axell Logistics in Diessen we are looking for a full time International Forwarder
As an International Forwarder you will be responsible for maintaining contacts with customers and handling transport orders. You cooperate with planners in the Netherlands and Poland. The International Forwarder searches for loads for returning international vehicles. You actively maintain contacts with subcontractors.
What are you going to do?
- You accept (international) transport orders;
- You handle documentation and registering all orders;
- You check the presence of documents, permits and freight documents;
- You identify areas for improvements in the field of freight forwarding;
- You will closely cooperate with all employees in the field of planning in the Netherlands and Poland, as well as with the Sales Department in the field of transport implementation;
- You inform the customers about the progress in transport activities;
- You control, analyse and improve the quality of performance;
- You organise freight forwarding activities;
- You make arrangements with customers;
- You build long-term relationships with contractors and suppliers;
- You maintain contacts with existing customers;
- You actively conduct activities in the field of acquisition of forwarding activities;
- You search for loads for returning international vehicles.
What are your qualities?
- Higher Professional Education, preferably in a transport and/or commercial discipline;
- Excellent command of Dutch, English and Polish language;
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in international transport;
- Knowledge of the international transport market;
- Geographical knowledge of Northern European countries;
- Experience in automated transport planning and administration systems;
- Commercial skills and experience;
- Ability to establish and maintain contacts with customers.
What do we offer?
- Remuneration in accordance with the collective labour agreement;
- Business phone;
- Holiday leave in accordance with the collective labour agreement;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension plan;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Permanent opportunity for personal development with the GoodHabitz online learning tool.
Are you enthusiastic?
Does this challenge appeal to you? Please send your resume and motivation letter in English or Dutch to: email@example.com