In both the Netherlands and Poland, Axell Logistics has warehouses available.
Strategically located between the European gateway harbors of Rotterdam and Antwerp along the A58 and close to the A16 and A27 motorways, Axell Logistics has over 100,000 sq.m of dedicated and public warehouse space available for your logistical requirements.
Warehousing, the storage of your products, managing the incoming and outgoing goods and order flows, is an important part of your supply chain. With more than 85 years’ experience, Axell Logistics is a reliable partner in this respect and supports you with smart warehouse concepts which are attuned to your requirements. As a partner, we work with you and are willing to invest in new warehouse concepts which are adapted to your supply chain!
Warehousing locations Axell Logistics in The Netherlands and PolandIn our warehouse locations, we carry out all common logistics services, such as storage, cross-docking, picking and packing activities and value added logistics.
- Fulfillment: We offer B2B, X-Dock and B2C/E-commerce fulfilment of your orders
- Type of products: We offer services for FMCG, Lifestyle, Fashion and semi-finished products
- Skilled personnel: Highly-skilled employees treat your products with the highest levels of care and attention. A pool of flexibly deployable personnel provides extra capacity for tasks such as unloading, order picking, loading and VAL & VAS
- Transport and Distribution: With our fleet of trucks or our charters we can support you with all needed transport and distribution services
- VAL & VAS: Additional services, such as packaging and repackaging and labelling
- Certified operations
- 24/7 online insight into the status of your stock and orders: Our Warehouse Management System plans, regulates and registers the flows of orders and goods. We can also integrate this system with your ICT system.
- HACCP-certified and Pest Control: Our warehouses have been awarded the HACCP certificate (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) certificates. This means that we work in accordance with strict international and national food-safety guidelines. This guarantees the safety of your food products and also the safety of our employees
- Office space to rent
This unique combination of services guarantees you:
As a client, you can decide whether you want to use a dedicated location or public warehouse. We can also take over the warehouse operations from your own location. Most of our warehouses are owned by Axell Group, a few are rented. Axell Group also has the necessary customs permits for bonded warehousing.
- Optimum transport flow
Our warehouses are based in logistics hotspots in the Netherlands and Poland. These facilitate efficient transport between the Netherlands and Poland, linking distribution in Eastern and Western Europe.
Thanks to both Class A and B warehouses, we are able to offer a competitive price and continue to be flexible. Up scaling and down scaling is always possible and we can offer wide support services with our years of experience in storage and handling systems.
We are present in the logistic hotspots in Europe:
|Diessen (at the end of 2018): 35.810m2||Rakoniewice: 10.500m2|
|Etten-Leur: (april 2018): 47.006m2||Nowy Tomysl: 12.000m2|
|Roosendaal: (april 2018): 14.117m2||Teresin: 6.000m2|
|Total: 96.933m2||Skierniewice: 9.500m2|
Bringing in our professional approach and personal service, your logistics process is in professional hands at Axell Logistics. We work each day for both multinationals and smaller customers, who – alongside our transparency and flexibility – duly appreciate our ability to move forward quickly.
Axell Logistics can solve a wide variety of logistical problems.
Also looking for benefits for your company?
Contact us now and we’ll get back to you within one working day!